- Immediate payment of the estimated 3% HCA upon receival of a Certificate of Occupancy.
- 150 Voluntary community service hours in Natick.
- $100,000 donated to local Charities.
- Preferential hiring for Natick Residents
- Communal and Charitable ties for over 50 years in the surrounding area; including to sizable donations to; YMCA, Genesis Fund, Old Hospice and Cape Cod Wounded Veterans Association.
- Letter of support from TCAN, Natick Rotary Club and Social Services Net
Educational Material & Handouts
Educated staff, readily available information, and continuing education will be an essential factor to the ongoing support to our customers and the Natick Community.
- Former Principal, Justin Valanzola brings a well-formatted comprehensive educational and training program for reLeaf employees and the Community of Natick.
- All staff will be trained and educated on cannabis and its by-products.
- Educational materials and resources will be provided and available on-site to anyone.
- Educational presentations, materials, and resources regarding awareness of cannabis-related issues will be available and accessible to the community.
- Community outreach meetings hosted annually to ensure consistent flow of information and support to Natick residents and customers.